As you certainly know that at this point, Google is using webpage speed in web search ranking. Agreed ?
Actually Yes, Speed Matters! Webpage speed is very important not only because it is used in search results, but mainly for the User Experience (UX) on your website. Research shows that in eCommerce the slower the website loading speed, the less you will get output. This greatly effects bounce rate, conversions and your company’s profit.
Benefits of Magento Speed Optimization
- Better User Experience
- Reduce bounce rates and hence increase overall conversion rate
- Drastically reduces server load
- You will see maximum profit for your magento business
- Comprehends maximum savings on server’s cost
- Significantly enhance your Magento execution, page speed, and optimization
Magento Speed Optimization Services offered by magePoint
- Get lightning Fast loading Speed
- Magento server configuration optimization
- MySQL configuration optimization
- Advanced performance optimization
- Cleaning MySQL database logs
- Image optimization
- Latest version timely updates – as new releases often includes improvements in performance and other patches which affects website performance
Why there is need for Magento speed optimization
Magento is a feature-rich platform, which offers high flexibility, control, scalability, reliability, security and much more. Where these attractive features makes it obvious to choose Magento platform for large scale eCommerce solutions. But what if a customer is on checkout page and website loads very slow? Have you ever think of its impact on your company’s bottom line, conversion rate, bounce rate and the customers long lasting experience?
Your Magento store speed is very crucial to avoid any of these situations, to keep your customers happy. Optimizing Magento page speed remains challenge as slow page speed can have a huge impact on user experience as well as seo.
It’s time to Boost your magento store’s speed to maintain your customers trust and to avoid such issues in future.