Popularly known as Azure, is a cloud computing service of Microsoft. And helps to build, test, manage and deploy the apps and services with help of Microsoft data management centres.
And if you wonder why a Magento services provider firm is talking about Microsoft Azure? Then you need to be aware of some news of Magento Commerce Cloud deployment, such as:
- From May 12th 2020, Magento Commerce users now can use Azure as an infrastructure option for their cloud deployments.
- With the addition of this, now Magento Commerce Cloud can be hosted on either AWS or Microsoft Azure.
Yeah! So we were talking about Microsoft Azure.
Everything you should know about Azure-
This cloud platform has over 200 products & cloud services that are specially designed to solve present issues and bring future solutions.
Moreover, now it’s a new Magento Platinum Hosting Partner that offers a complete platform for merchants. With the help of this cloud platform, they can get everything with this single solution. The flexible and open platform supports every framework, tool, language and operating system. For more to know about the platform, roll down.
In this part of the article, we will go through all you need to know about Azure such as its features, providings, locations and much more.
What does Azure provide?
From SaaS (Software as a Service) to PaaS (Platform as a Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), Azure provides all services with seamless experiences.
Top of this, it supports many other tools, frameworks, programming languages, Microsoft-specific and third-party software & systems. Other than that, it works identically to AWS (Amazon Web Service), so when it comes to Performance, Features, Scalability, Architecture they both work the same.
- Rapid development
- Highly cost-effective
- Continuous deployment
- 5 times less expensive than AWS
- Expand your organization’s existing knowledge
- Save on existing license with free standard security updates
- 30+ years of experience in serving enterprises customers
- 68,000+ partners
- More global regions (60) than any other cloud provider
- Flexible in terms of language, app, and tool
- Helpful for both local and global customers
- Provide solutions for all manufacturing to retailers, government, finances, healthcare etc
- Deeper insight into data
What new Azure brings to Magento commerce hosting?
The new Magento platinum hosting partner offers everything a merchant needs from a single cloud solution. While expanding its global potential, Microsoft Azure add many other capabilities to Magento Commerce hosting, such as:
- Strengthen Magento’s Multi-cloud capability
- Enhance global presence via more regional availability
- Supports only commercial segment deals
- Empowers your store
- Expand companies global cloud hosting solution for brands and retailers