Have this dream to build your own Amazon, eBay, and Alibaba? Marketplace extensions can convert it in reality. Yes! Extension plays a vital role. The extension(s) can convert a simple eCommerce into a multi-vendor store. Furthermore, if you choose Magento 2 as a platform, then you have more power in hand. Magento 2 marketplace extensions will boost the shopping experience and help you to create a full-fledged marketplace with ease.
Magento 2 has stored so much for multi-vendor store owners. To know what it is, let’s dive deep in the further article, but before anything else, for those who don’t know- What multi-vendor store is, let’s uncover the explanation.
What is a multi-vendor store?
As you have read some popular names beforehand: Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, Etsy. These are some immensely popular examples of successfully running multi-vendor stores. In these stores, multiple sellers can sell their products in one platform.
Why choose Magento 2 to build a Multi-vendor store?
Between multiple reasons to choose Magento 2 as a marketplace platform, we have highlighted some important one.
- Magento offers you the opportunity to invite different vendors to sell their products, as the marketplace receives more traffic than traditional e-commerce websites.
- Mangeot 2 has an impressive customer database, which is ideal for developing and fine-tuning marketing strategy for your business.
- Magento Marketplace website owners revolve around receiving commissions on the products that the vendors sell on your multi-vendor store using Magento 2 marketplace extension(s).
- Magneto 2 increases profit exponentially as the number of vendors and products increases, and vendors also benefit from joining your Magento 2 marketplace.
- Magento 2 leverages traffic to reach more customers which is an excellent opportunity for small stores and vendors with little budget for marketing and customer outreach.
- Magento 2 offers more than 50 payment gateways, so the customers feel more convenient when it comes to payment.
- Now when we have convinced enough of why you should choose Magento 2 as a multi-vendor store platform. Let’s discuss the top Magento 2 marketplace extension.
Top Magento 2 Marketplace extension-
Take a note on the jaw-dropping features of Magento 2 marketplace extensions and choose the right one for your prospect.
- Marketplace platinum package by CED Commerce-
This marketplace extension has some mind-blowing features, which makes it one of the finest. From a dedicated dashboard to view sales reports, it has so much stored for users. The extension, vendors can manage their product orders, create invoices, and shipments.
For advanced product creation such as configuration, grouped and bundled products options are available in this extension. Another feature of this extension benefits both vendors and admin, as vendors can pay to get profit and admins can impose extra commission.
- Magento 2 marketplace extension by LandOfCoder-
It’s one of the fastest and manageable Magento marketplace extensions. The extension is smoothly responsive and compatible with major devices and provides a better response. It allows automation, thus creating opportunities for owners to create a marketplace like Amazon. Another side the seller can take full charge of product sales, invoice and shipment via Cpanel.
While using this extension, you don’t have to worry about themes and gateways, as it supports almost every Magento theme and 10+ popular gateways. Other than that, the extension has an advanced report option, where it generates reports in chart form. And you can check for sales, most viewed products, best sellers, last order etc.
- Magento 2 marketplace multi-vendor module Webkul-
Inventory management, shipment, separate seller profile are some of the highlighted features of this marketplace extension. It’s one of the top seller Magento extensions of 2019.
With this extension, you can add multiple products according to a choice like simple configuration, virtual & downloadable. Furthermore, it is well compatible with Magento 2 themes, templates and web designs.
As the extension developed with Magento 2 codebase application programming, it won’t disturb existing e-commerce stores. Apart from that, one can create several vendor stores and product stores too.
- Magento 2 multiple vendors by Magenest-
This Magento extension is the most compatible extension to convert Magento websites into an amazing marketplace. With all essential features helps to maintain the marketplace by creating policies and mechanisms for assuring product quality and customer satisfaction.
The marketplace owner can easily maintain records of each vendor and product list. As an owner, if you deal with a variety of products to attract your customers, you don’t have to worry about the massive list of products. As if now, you have the power to review and approve vendors’ products for better maintenance and quality.
To build a marketplace without using any extension is difficult and time-consuming. However, Magento 2 marketplace extensions make the process simpler, and upper suggested top extensions are highly recommended.
Furthermore, if you want experts to work on your multi-vendor store dream, let magePoint take the responsibility. We have an expert team of Magento developers, who has years of experience in Magento marketplace development.