Magento is a highly popular and rapid-growing, open-source e-commerce platform on earth, and there’s no question that Magento is a need in today’s e-trade market due to its progressive and massive customized capabilities. Whether you are a working professional and entrepreneur trying to construct your e-commerce site or a huge multi-channel retailer trying to increase your online presence and boom your conversions, Magento is your most reliable e-trade platform for growth. With it’s reconstructed modern merchant panel and improved search engine optimization features, Magento 2 is the new age platform every e-commerce CMS needs right now. But keeping it optimized for high search engine rankings is extremely important. Mentioned below are some SEO tips for Magento 2 e-commerce store
- Optimize Magento 2 Store URL- An e-commerce store consists of multiple pages through which your buyers can navigate. Generally, you would find these pages are divided into Homepage, Product Category, Product detail, Cart page, and Checkout. Each of these pages has its own URL. Keeping these URLs clean and well organized not only improves the user experience during navigation but also has a significant impact on the search engine crawlers.
- Optimize page load speed of Magento 2 E-commerce site-A slow-loading website always results in bad user experience but also tends to get your rankings on search engines lower. Optimizing your website very crucial if you wish to see your website on top Google rankings
- Avoid content plagiarism- These days the demand for unique content has significantly increased because of the fact that copied content is proscribed by Google under all circumstances. Hence, using unique, relevant and keyword-optimized content is very useful to keep up with the rankings.
- Make your website Mobile Friendly- Having an impact on small screens is helpful these days. Designing a responsive website promotes more and more visitors, hence making your Magento 2 e-commerce store.
- Optimize HTML sitemap- Using a third-party app to implement an HTML sitemap because Magento 2 does not provide you with this option. HTML sitemaps allow the search engine crawlers to carefully index your website.
- Set Up Google Search Console And Analytics- Google search console or Google webmaster tools can help you in keeping a record and manage your site’s performance. You can also track the web traffic of your site by using Google Analytics. This will help in designing better SEO strategies.
- Make your website more secure- Using HTTPS instead of HTTP is a smarter choice because you should be protecting the valuable data of your customers from online hackers. A secure website is a well-optimized website.
Professional Magento developers at magepoint.com understand the significance of optimizing a website for search engine rankings. If you’re looking for services to build a fully optimized Magento 2 e-commerce store then contact us at contact@magePoint.com