Funcart.in is an online portal offering all the party supplies you need with cost-effective and hassle free experience.
Have Magento 2 as a site-builder? Great start!
Does it have enough SEO boosting functions for online visibility? Pretty well!
But in this emerging market of online purchase, where more than 1.8 million people were globally purchasing online in 2018. Being an online Magento store owner, you might also urge for a wider presence, right?
If yes? Note down the following Magento 2 SEO tips and boost the visibility of your eCommerce store. But before that, read some highlighted points and know how it’s beneficial.
Advantages of online store visibility-
- Help to find potential customer
- Expend new market
- Cost-effective way to improve the bottom line
- Proper SEO implantation
- Long-lasting effects
- Easy and effective brand awareness
- Boost marketing efficiency
Top 10 Effective Magento 2 SEO tips-
- Set up Google search console & analytics- First and foremost thing you should do is, set up your Google search console and & analytics. No, it’s not only about indexing fast but far more than that. Whether Google search console will help to track sites performance and errors, analytics will help you with site traffic.
- Add blog section- Apart from product pages if you want to expand your keywords strategy, try blogs. It is the most non-technical and effective one. However, Magento 2 has many other features to make it search engine friendly.
But one of the research on eCommerce websites shows that the chances of indexing increase 434% when you have blogs on your site.
- Avoid plagiarism- Duplicacy does not only affect your SEO but site reputation too. Think from the visitor’s, what if you search for something very crucial and find the same thing again and again with different URLs.
What if the intent is the same? Is this what you’re confused on? Use a canonical tag. It enables you to tell Google, which one is the main URL. In the case of eCommerce, where there are many same products in various categories, these tags are highly valuable.
- Mobile-friendliness – You have won half of the battle while you choose Magneto 2. It is the best from a customization perspective but to become the ideal of future mCommerce, you need to add some more on it.
- Use mobile responsive Magento themes
- Use Magento mobile extension
- Update Magneto as it is mobile responsive
- This is the reason we above-mentioned that you won half of the battle.
This is the reason we above-mentioned that you won half of the battle.
For more promising results, use rich media content such as video content as Google and customers both like it more than any flat one.
There is no rock-solid formula for it, but we have some expert tips for you.
- Use less dynamic URL strings
- Use more descriptive keywords
- Use Static URLs (stay away from “?” “&,” and “=”)
- Use hyphens (-) instead of underscores (_)
- Stick to lowercase letters
When you move to HTTPS, don’t forget to track your migration thoroughly in Google Search Console and Analytics.
Make sure when you work on navigation, you carefully design the filters as search engine bots can waste your bandwidth while crawling in and out of them.
Hire Magento 2 SEO experts!
On a final point, when you have all expert Magento 2 SEO tips to boost online store visibility, we have one last question for you. Will these tips be sustained for always? The painful answer is No! So we suggest you Hire Magento 2 SEO Experts, to update the SEO strategies without a break.
No doubt, Magento 2 is one of the powerful platforms, to get a good conversion from e-commerce stores. But as some tips & tricks can be helpful to deliver more prominent, Magento 2 needs them too. As a savvy Magento Development Company, we serve the best possible to our clients and want you to obtain the best.
The latest survey on conversion rate reports- its only 2.35% for most of the typical business and the top one get almost 10% from their FB Ads. However, other states that only 22% of them are satisfied with their conversion rates.
Yes, Magento is known for its stunning features, but an expert tip can make it fly high. In this article, we will take you deep into the latest Magento 2 conversion booster tips, and fine-lined only useful details, so stay connected and keep rolling.
Top tips to boost Magento 2 e-commerce
1. Improve product description- It is the first interaction between your product and the customer. It helps them to experience the product through your words. They analyze if the product can fulfil their requirements or not.
When a potential customer lands on your site, the mentioned product features lead them in two ways. First, if they find targeting keywords that they are looking for, they directly lead to buy. And if they have a YES/No mind, features attract them to buy it.
2. Enable review and rating- According to a local review survey, 85% of shoppers trust online reviews. And why don’t they? In a scenario, when they can’t see & feel products physically, trusting someone who purchased already, is evident.
Magento 2 is packed with some mind-blowing reviews showcasing plugins to make it easy for your customers to see reviews and make decisions.
3. Enhance CTA button quality- “Call To Action” buttons are incoming doors to lead visitors to the action from the landing page. When visitors like your product or content, they think to move further, but what if he/she does not find the door to action.
In such cases, CTA buttons work like an incoming door to them. Whereas in Magento 2 you can make a variety of attractive CTA buttons that visitors like to click.
4. Improve site navigation- Magento 2 has the latest admin panel. It has a smooth design and easy navigation which at last smoothen the process for admin to users too.
However, it’s not always matters of designers and admins but customers too. Site navigation shows easy-going & engaging users. If a customer finds it efficient to move, then he moves to the final process.
5. Ignore complicated checkout process- Average shoppers leave the product before buying because of the complicated checkout process. When you add check out to your site, take some tips with you such as:
- Add multiple checkout button
- Provide a secure checkout process
- Remove complications from fields such as numbers
- Offer guest checkout option
- Mobile-friendly checkout
Thanks to Magento 2, it has removed some steps from its check process. And fulfil all given golden rules. For example, the system fills out your credit card type and saves your time.
6. Optimise website for mobile devices- More than 2 billion shoppers make purchases from mobile devices in 2019. And no one can deny that 2020 is not revolution time for digitalization. If your website is well optimized for mobile devices, then only you can lead the boosting conversion rate race.
The latest internal API is best for creating and managing mobile apps. It also offers interaction with Google Universal Analytics, which helps in data collection and monitoring.
7. Categorize pages with filters- Filter helps to navigate visitors better and directs them towards the right products. From thousands of products and products categories, filter select as per customer needs is a direct way to personalization.
M2 Filters are great for organising your page results, to look at a specific subset of products or orders. This data can be analysed and monitored to keep track of customer behaviour in-store.
8. Ensure quick page load- Everyone is well-aware with the 3-second rule. A quick loading page is crucial in this fast running competitive market. If your website does not load with a click, there is not less option available. No matter how good you work on website designs, content, or anything else, if it does not load at the time, it’s good for nothing.
However, with Magneto 2, they have many stored features to boost the website.
9. Optimized price slider- Price can make visitors stay or leave your site. But if you have an optimized price slider, they can shop with their budgets. This kind of comfort provides them with a more personalization experience. Plus the easy-to-use price slider does it with ease.
Magento price sliders make it time-consuming for shoppers to compare prices and shop accordingly.
10. Personalizations matter- To target customers with the help of personal data, called personalization. If you want your customer to feel more connected, it is the best way to do it.
Here are some points you have to focus on:
- Present purchase history
- Smart emails
- Use locations for specific content creation
- Hyper- relevant visuals
- Show own data-informed homepage
Magento is one of the best e-commerce platforms to drive conversion. But the implementation of these tips can boost your Magento store on the other levels. What you have to do is perform them correctly. However, if you want expert work with faster results, Hire Magento Developers with world-class expertise. After all, a high conversion rate is indicative of successful marketing and web design.
Silkrute is India Based marketplace and built on Magento Platform. Silkrute is an ancient network of trade and cultural transmission extended more than 6500 kms. Now this is e-commerce platform selling Indian art and craft globally.